LanGeekLanGeek Dictionary

Dust ruffle

British pronunciation/dʌst ˈrʌfəl/
American pronunciation/dʌst ˈrʌfəl/
Dust ruffle

a decorative piece of fabric that hangs down from the mattress to the floor, designed to cover the space between the bed frame and the floor while also hiding the area under the bed

Add to leitnerwordlist
Add to your word listwordlist
dust ruffle definition and meaning
Copyright © 2020 Langeek Inc. | All Rights Reserved | Privacy Policy